torsdag 24. mai 2012

Battle#5:

 

IMG_1998

While waiting for the voting, I want to show you this layout I made for Scrapbattle #5. This was the last of the ordinary rounds.

As you probably remember, I’ve done theese pictures before.

They are important to me, so both my boys and the family-album has one page like this by now.

Papers are a happy mix of scenic route and echo park. Love my Nook-kit!

Flags I made with toothpicks and left overs, and they look cute with little bows made of twine, I think.

Title is made with thickers and prima-stickers.

White paint and mist as usual, and lovely vintage buttons!

Hope u like:)

 

IMG_1999

**********************************************************************************

Takk for at du stopper innom<3

4 kommentarer:

  1. Kjempeflott LO! Masse fine detaljer på denne. :)

    SvarSlett
  2. Flott Lo med masse detaljer. Ha en fin pinse :)

    SvarSlett
  3. Herlig sommerLO!
    Elsker alle detaljene, og effekten av malingen på bakgrunnen.

    SvarSlett
  4. Stilig LO! Mange flotte detaljer.

    SvarSlett

Varmende ord: