fredag 24. januar 2014

These are a few of my favorite things:

DT: ScrapFX

Mine favoritter!

 

Elisabeth here again, to share two layouts with you today.

This month I’ve used some of my favorite ScrapFX-stuff! I love stencils, water paint, misting and layering,

and for both my layouts I’ve played with all of the above!

IMG_0797

My backgrond is made with thepalm frond stencil and some gesso. If you havn’t tried this one,

you really should! I’ve also used therandom dots stencil togehter with yellow mist. The theme of my layout is up-up-up,

and I think the sweet chipboard kite is the little extra on my page!

Close up:

IMG_0798

*******************************

IMG_0804

This is my 6year old on his first day of school..

I think thelightbulb is showing all the great ideas and thinking he will do during his school-careerSmilefjes som blunker

I also added amini-feather, because I am totally addicted to them, and can’t get enough!

Close up:

IMG_0805

 

I hope you feel inspired to do some scrapwork! Thanks for stopping by<3

PS: Papers are Papirdesign.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Varmende ord: